Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
2014 model year out in late 2013 is the anticipated date of updated designed tundra. I just hope they don't go woodgrain interior made with cheap plastic parts more so than they do now since I really hate woodgrain interiors and fake at that is even worse. I just hope they don't screw it up and I am guessing here, but the rebates may go up to 3K again in mid 2013 since old body style dealers trying to get rid of, I hope anyways, since rebates now are a joke at 2K for a DC. My 2007 tundra I got when first came out was 3500 rebate and my current 2010 tundra I got 3K rebates, but 2K is a joke.

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Looks like the bastard son of a 2nd Gen Tundra and a FJ Cruiser (similar rims and side mirrors as the FJ).

like the huskier curves and what looks like projector headlights. Looks more like the original 2nd Gen concept drawings I seen before. I like it. Will it have a hybrid engine? :D

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
This isn't the next Tundra. ;)

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
124 Posts
I think alot of the sales problems are usually full size truck buyers are loyal to 1 brand. Plus some uneducated people think Toyota's are still being built in Japan.
+1

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
There ARE Toyota's still being made in Japan. Just not the Tundra's. Some people think Tundra's are built in Japan.

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
This isn't the next Tundra. ;)

Any leaks on the interior of these? Hoping they revamped the finish to. Would be nice to see a less plastic, more brushed aluminum or chrome accented interior with better instrument panel layout.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts