Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very pleased with the performance of my zoomers cat back system. the install was very simple also, Only took about an hour great fit and perfect sound when you want it which is important.

thanks again zoomers

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will do right now im about 300 miles in sounding better so far

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am well over 1000 miles on my Zoomers Exhaust and it sounds great. I too would like to thank Zoomers for everything. Great product and great service.

·
Registered
8 Posts
also just got iy installed at their facility. it took them about 20 min to install. top quality, great look, nice sound and excellent customer service.
can't be any happier.

·
Registered
41 Posts
also just got iy installed at their facility. it took them about 20 min to install. top quality, great look, nice sound and excellent customer service.
can't be any happier.
Hi Redline, I will have to keep an open ear for your Tundra. Are you from OC?

Post some pics. Would love to see the ride.

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
I to want a Zoomers Exhaust, lol gotta hold off for a bit, we should have a So-Cal Tundra Talk meet, there are a few of us out there.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
I to want a Zoomers Exhaust, lol gotta hold off for a bit, we should have a So-Cal Tundra Talk meet, there are a few of us out there.

Great idea, I'd be happy to hold the meet here at Zoomers in Irvine... We've held a Dyno day in the past for the Charger, Magnum and 300C guys. Let's try and organize something.. Who's interested?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
not a zoomers customer yet, but i'll be interested in going.

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
How about the first or second weekend of OCtober, weather will be awesome gives people a bit mor time to plan too

Zoomers you guys ever done a BBQ there, if it's cool we'd, RMJ would be glad to help

·
Registered
72 Posts
Zoomers

How about the first or second weekend of OCtober, weather will be awesome gives people a bit mor time to plan too

Zoomers you guys ever done a BBQ there, if it's cool we'd, RMJ would be glad to help
We have done a BQ before, have done car shows, and dyno days, lets talk about it and see what the response is on the forum.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Zoomers Dyno Day

We'll start a thread and get a list going, we'll need 10 dyno commitments and we'll also set a date that works for everyone. More than 10 trucks are welcome but we'll need at least 10 to dyno...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts