Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Zone Lift + Shims + Shackles with 37's *PICS*

5K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  DaveB702 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

Just went from 35's to 37's. Thought you all might like to see some pics. Details in my sig. No rubbing except on the front fender plastics, just had to heat form them a bit and good to go. Body mount was not an issue with the +35mm offset. Moving around in the parking garage was scary at first.. my antennae clipped the 'test bar' when I pulled in. The garage is 8'3 max, and I'm about 1.5 inches under that. Pic below of my crammed into the garage this morning.. Any more mods and I will be parking on a surface lot!

Had the tires put on Saturday and already have had several guys come up and ask about them and how I like them. Hard to tell from the pics sometimes, but they are beefy.

Truck is a bit dirty in these pics for my standards, but figured I'd post something up while the weather was nice today at the park.

See less See more
Reactions: JOSH 5.7
#2 ·
Nice Nick! Hows the difference between the 2 sizes? I've driven rock crawlers with 47" and other trucks on the street with large tires but nothing larger than 35"s on my tundra. Curious to hear the difference, power, handling ect..

The truck looks Great!!!

#3 ·
Thanks, Coach. Honestly it doesn't feel a lot different from 35's. I can tell it takes a bit more pedal to get going and it feels "heavier" on the road but nothing major. The steering is slightly stiffer but I've always thought our steering is too loose so I'm actually happy about that.

I just adjusted my hypertech last night so I have limited data but mileage is almost exactly the same, about .2mpg less than I was getting with the 35's.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#4 ·
Looks nice, good stance

#8 ·
LOL guys.. Yea, I was trying to balance staying near my two little kids who were playing on the playground and getting pics of the truck. I'll get some more with my DSLR tomorrow after work.

#11 ·
Great stance, looks awesome.

#12 ·
How big are your parking garages there? I can barely fit here and I'm leveled on 33s!!!

#14 ·
My lord. They need to make more like that.

Very nice setup btw. You needa come down here to houston, more people here needa see a tundra on 37s. not many around here unless its a f250. I like the silver and chrome.

#21 ·
They may explain why I rubbed and he didn't. Looking forward to seeing your truck when you figure out which route you want to go.

I'm getting 37's once my 35's wear out. I always use to like the look of more tire less rim but after seeing other members trucks I'm thinking of doing at least 20's. I really dig the look Pitbull's got going on with the 37's on 22's but I don't know if I can pull that off....
Thanks. I'm sure you could pull it off. I came from having 26" rims on low profile tires so I wanted as much rim as possible but with beefy tires. I think 22s would look good with 40s also:lol5:

#18 ·
Lookin monsterous Nick! Those must be 13ft tall parking garages, lol!

#19 ·
I'm getting 37's once my 35's wear out. I always use to like the look of more tire less rim but after seeing other members trucks I'm thinking of doing at least 20's. I really dig the look Pitbull's got going on with the 37's on 22's but I don't know if I can pull that off....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.