Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently designing some skid plates for Tundras and have seen some interest in one for the 5" zone. I would be happy to mock one up if I can get about an hour under a truck that has one. I am located in the North Louisiana area and travel to Houston, Fort Worth and San Antonio fairly often so I could schedule a meet. Shoot me a PM if you or someone you know wouldnt mind helping a TT member out. I would be happy to cut them a deal on the skid for helping.

I will also be able to add a level of customization with these as well. I make custom emblems so it would not be much trouble to add a custom cut or a attach a metal design to the front of the skids.

Here are some pics of a skid mockup that I've recently done for the 6" Procomp lifts.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'm in PCB and will be installing the Zone 5" lift sometime at the end of this month/beginning of next month. Do you ever head this way? If not, How far away are you from me in LA?

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still looking for someone with a Zone 5" lift in the Louisiana/ Tx area. I got my 6" procomp design down and I'm dying to make these for the zone lifts as well. Hit me up if you or someone you know with one is in the area!

Here are some pics of the Procomp lift skid

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
PM sent

Houston

1 - 5 of 5 Posts