Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 2012 5.7L 4x4 Flex SR5 Crewmax two days ago. It's magnetic gray with charcoal interior. It has back up camera, power driver seat, info buttons and rear power window. Let the mods begin!

·
Registered
8,147 Posts

·
"A Man Needs A Maid"
1,277 Posts
Have fun!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, so I dipped my bumpers, grill, exhaust tip and did the BHLM. I also dipped my badges but didn't like the way the turned out so I just de-badged it. After I de-badged I gave it a good washing but can see where the badges used to be when the water is on it. Anyone know how to fix this? Here are a few pics of the mods...

·
Registered
365 Posts
Looking good man. I dipped all my badges a while ago and I've decided I'm going to debadge too, much cleaner look. You dried that beast right? Water spots suck.

Try a clay bar then wax. I've read that works on another debadge thread.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Well its been a busy couple of days. Got running boards, tint, levelling kit, wheels and tires put on. It's AMAZING the difference those few things make. Anyway, here are a few pics...

N-Fab nerfs, 4% tint up front, 17% over the already factory tinted rear windows, 3-1 levelling kit, Moto Metal 961's with 295-70-18 trail grapplers.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Well its been a busy couple of days. Got running boards, tint, levelling kit, wheels and tires put on. It's AMAZING the difference those few things make. Anyway, here are a few pics...

N-Fab nerfs, 4% tint up front, 17% over the already factory tinted rear windows, 3-1 levelling kit, Moto Metal 961's with 295-70-18 trail grapplers.
Young guns? Does this mean your slapping on a bunch of honda riding team young guns logo's? Hope not haha if you have a toyota truck you should rock a yota bike(yamaha) get some true blue stickers haha

·
Registered
535 Posts
Looking good dude.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts