Removed white mirror caps
Added white door handles
Amp Steps

LIGHTING:
Rigid 30” SR2 (lower grill)
Rigid Dually Fog (replaced factory fog)
Spyder headlights
VLEDS switchback turn signals
Anzo Black LED brake lights (3 sets have failed...back to stock)
Recon Smoke 3rd Brake light
LED grille marker lights

BED:
RCI Rack
MaxTrax
Swingman Mounts for shovel and Pulaski
SwingCase for tools and Air
2-Rotopax 2 Gallon Water with locking Mount
ARB 37 qt Fridge w/slide
Tepui Autana Tent with Annex
Rigid Chase light (3rd brake)
Rigid A series cargo lighting

INTERIOR:
Husky Floor Mats front, WeatherTec Rear
ESP underseat storage
Drivers side OS handle
Switch Pro switches with SDHQ bezel
Carbon Fiber Vinyl over all the chrome and cup holders

TIRES/SUSPENSION:
BFG KO2 35x12.5/18 on Method NV 18" x 5
CB 2 Shims Front/+3 Shackles Rear
TRD Rear Sway Bar
SDHQ ABS Guards

On order:
EXO1 rear swing swingout

Various Pics as installed:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Looks great! I may have to get those tails! Any more pics?

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Very nice!!

If you could, I'd love to see some pics of the rotopax... I'm thinking of ordering it.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
great looking truck

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Very nice!!

If you could, I'd love to see some pics of the rotopax... I'm thinking of ordering it.
Here's the mount that is made for Toyota Deck Rails.
I'm not overly impressed because of the weight of the water jug when full the single bolt and 2 little ears that hold it in the track wobble. I'm going to add a bumper at the bottom that extends toward the fender to eliminate that. I did relocate the holes for the locking mount down about an inch to allow the RP to sit below the bed.

Here's the water jug mounted up

And the swing case mounted on the other side. This thing will hold a lot more than a RotoPax storage case if you are wanting to go that route. I have a VIAIR compressor, tow straps, gloves, air hose, ratchet straps, and an array of tools in this.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
I really appreciate the pics!!

Love your truck!!

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
How do you like the tail lights? I've been looking at options to black out the rears. I will be buying some TRD Pro front headlights soon too.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
love those tail lights. that storage unit looks pretty sweet too.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The taillights match the fronts really well, as both are a black housing with a clear bubble over them. Same small reflector type on the sides.
Fast flash is not an issue as they provide a resistor. I have had zero issues with them.

·
Registered
821 Posts
The taillights match the fronts really well, as both are a black housing with a clear bubble over them. Same small reflector type on the sides.
Fast flash is not an issue as they provide a resistor. I have had zero issues with them.

Did you buy the black or smoked? Looks like the black. Also can you show a closeup of the 3rd brake light and what everything looks like lit up. With headlights and brake lights illuminated. Thanks man!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
the second pic of the tail lights kinda look like they have an LED "E" shape in them, is that just the flash? I looked them up on the Anzo website, and it didn't show any similar pics.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did you buy the black or smoked? Looks like the black. Also can you show a closeup of the 3rd brake light and what everything looks like lit up. With headlights and brake lights illuminated. Thanks man!
Those are the black ones, they match the TRD headlights better. IMO.
I'll get pics of the 3rd brake light soon, I'm adding a pulser to it :)

the second pic of the tail lights kinda look like they have an LED "E" shape in them, is that just the flash? I looked them up on the Anzo website, and it didn't show any similar pics.
Here's the link, and they don't show the parking lights lit in the site like my very first post shows. Top LEDs are turn, bottom are brake, surrounded by the parking E-strip that I believe your referring.
ANZO USA | TOYOTA TUNDRA 14-15 L.E.D TAIL LIGHTS BLACK

·
Registered
821 Posts
I've been wanting to do something like that for my husky floor mats!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts