Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new to the forums and intend on purchasing a Cremax tundra in the nxt few wks and have found two im looking at. now my question is......what is the difference between the SR5 package and the XSP package?? i really want a 4wd but my wallet wont allow it and there isnt any for sale in my area so...... thanks in advance!

·
Registered
575 Posts
XSP has leather seats (Not heated), may have fender flares too

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
xsp models come with different rims, typically the bbs 20" rims. also, fender flares, carbon fiber trim interior and leather interior with xsp embroidery

·
Registered
214 Posts
* i hereby edit this post cuz i am a stupid jerk with an attitude problem who likes to bully people. Blame it on the army. *

Signed : Wildman

·
Registered
58 Posts
definitely xsp packages looks better than plain jane sr5's,i always see other tundra owners twisting theyre necks to check out my xsp tundra,my guess is theyre thinking,
damn I should have got the xsp.

·
Registered
373 Posts
if you want 4wd wait a little longer till you can affrod one find one.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i wound up getting the XSP......the dealer that had the SR5 wouldnt budge on the price.....so i went to the other dealer and got the X-SP for $2500 cheaper!!!! the SR5 has 29k miles on it....and the X-SP had 45k on it. not too big a difference

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
i wound up getting the XSP......the dealer that had the SR5 wouldnt budge on the price.....so i went to the other dealer and got the X-SP for $2500 cheaper!!!! the SR5 has 29k miles on it....and the X-SP had 45k on it. not too big a difference
Post some pics dude.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts