Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m not picky just looking to see what’s out there . I need 5x150 that will fit a stock height in my 2014 . My wheels are so corroded from the salt . They can’t be resurfaced cost effectively. Yeah live on Long Island I’m willing to travel 100 miles or so depending on price ect.. thanks for looking

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m not picky just looking to see what’s out there . I need 5x150 that will fit a stock height in my 2014 . My wheels are so corroded from the salt . They can’t be resurfaced cost effectively. Yeah live on Long Island I’m willing to travel 100 miles or so depending on price ect.. thanks for looking
If you’re still interested, I’ve got a set I ran on my Sequoia for a couple of years I’d like to get rid of. They’ve been in my garage for 2 years and I’m ready to make room. Truck is lifted so no chance I’ll go back to them. Let me know? Also have the original 2008 OEM wheels/tires (w spare) if interested. Looking for pics in my phone, if not I’ll take some later. In Central NJ.

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you’re still interested, I’ve got a set I ran on my Sequoia for a couple of years I’d like to get rid of. They’ve been in my garage for 2 years and I’m ready to make room. Truck is lifted so no chance I’ll go back to them. Let me know? Also have the original 2008 OEM wheels/tires (w spare) if interested. Looking for pics in my phone, if not I’ll take some later. In Central NJ.
Sorry for my late reply. I kinda like the ones on the Sequoia. Pm me a price . What size are the tires? 20’s ? Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts