Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this probably will result in nothing, but figured I would try before I custom order seat covers. Maybe someone bought a color and decided they want a different one, I don’t know but .

I would really like to buy a set of wet okole seat covers for a 2018 crew max, solid black, red and black, charcoal and black, or gray and black. If you have them and don’t want them please let me know along with price. If you have a different brand that is an option too. If no one does I will order some in about a month.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I know this probably will result in nothing, but figured I would try before I custom order seat covers. Maybe someone bought a color and decided they want a different one, I don’t know but .

I would really like to buy a set of wet okole seat covers for a 2018 crew max, solid black, red and black, charcoal and black, or gray and black. If you have them and don’t want them please let me know along with price. If you have a different brand that is an option too. If no one does I will order some in about a month.
Steer clear of the FH Group seat covers, they look nice in reviews but don't fit a tundra seat very well and started to rip after less than a month so I returned them to Amazon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I will avoid those. Do you know if the Rough Country ones are good? I was thinking of buying their neoprene as it is a lot cheaper than most but I don’t know if they are good.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I can't say I have any experience with them, I'm currently weighing my options as well since returning the last set. If you end up trying them I'd be interested in knowing what you think of them! I'm considering the Wet Okole's but they are pricey

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree on the Wet Okole covers. I had them for my Wrangler years ago and loved them. But then I think I am getting seat covers solely to protect my seats and I don’t want them to be so expensive I am then trying everything to keep them nice as well. Kind of think the cheaper ones would do the job, and I wouldn’t worry about them getting torn up because I could replace if needed much easier.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ordered the Rough Country seat covers since I found front and back for $75 with tax on EBay.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the seat covers. Spent like an hour wrestling to put them on. I still don’t have all of them on. I have the front two on but am not happy with the fit. I may need to just keep working them though. At the moment I really do not like them due to frustration mostly. The back I started and realized I don’t know how to get the top of the seat to fold down or even if it does, it is cold and was getting dark so I decided I would stop for the night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts