Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the black TSS 20" wheels/tires if there is someone who has a set the want to sell. Im in South Texas, but can be in SA area also.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I still have them. Asking $2100 for all 4 wheels, tires, and center caps.
I priced these first and am asking $500-$800 less than everything I have found on Ebay and Craigslist in my area.

·
Registered
608 Posts
not the tss you wanted but i have these for sale

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya I already contacted him, but he is holding them for someone, I offered him more .....he said no....go figure!

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Jason, how close to the UCA were you with those 296/60/20 trails mounted on the TSS wheels?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Jason, how close to the UCA were you with those 296/60/20 trails mounted on the TSS wheels?
They were some what close but didn't hit at all. The only thing that it hit at full crank was the skid plate. Just bent it up. No problems. Perfect off set on them to push wheels out just a bit and not have the stock stance. But I wanted more aggressive so I went to 0 offset.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Hey Tund you still hasn't bought any tires yet? I bought me the Toyo AT2 295/55/20 they are 32.7" tall and 12.2" wide I am hoping to have them put on Monday.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Tund you still hasn't bought any tires yet? I bought me the Toyo AT2 295/55/20 they are 32.7" tall and 12.2" wide I am hoping to have them put on Monday.
Would love to see pics of this when you get them on. I'm thinking about running the exact same tire on Fuel Kranks with a +25mm offset. I have a 2.4/1 level.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Reactions: jasonjl85
1 - 20 of 23 Posts