Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my truck for work. Although, it's kinda my "winter car" since my RX8 stays covered for the season. We plan to hook a camper to it at some point. But primarily, it's a work truck. In all honesty, I just can't see spending this kind of money on a truck for play. $37K would buy a sweet used Viper (my dream car). Or a pretty darn nice Class A RV, a respectably wakeboard boat, or a LOT of upgrades to my home, etc. Guess I'm just not a truck guy. I mean, I'd buy an affordable used truck for weekend stuffs I guess, like towing the boat. But I don't think I'd spend $37k for a play truck personally.

That said. I hope it lives up to it's price for daily work.

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
I bought my truck for work. Although, it's kinda my "winter car" since my RX8 stays covered for the season. We plan to hook a camper to it at some point. But primarily, it's a work truck. In all honesty, I just can't see spending this kind of money on a truck for play. $37K would buy a sweet used Viper (my dream car). Or a pretty darn nice Class A RV, a respectably wakeboard boat, or a LOT of upgrades to my home, etc. Guess I'm just not a truck guy. I mean, I'd buy an affordable used truck for weekend stuffs I guess, like towing the boat. But I don't think I'd spend $37k for a play truck personally.

Forget to take your uppers today?

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts

Your wife hack your account?

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow. The butthurt flows strong with the Tunda fanbois. I would have expected that from the confederate flag Chevy crowd. I mistakenly assumes tundra owners (and forum mods) were a higher class of people. I

·
15,623 Posts
Wow. The butthurt flows strong with the Tunda fanbois. I would have expected that from the confederate flag Chevy crowd. I mistakenly assumes tundra owners (and forum mods) were a higher class of people. I
Me asking what you're trying to say makes me a low class person?

Maybe you no longer wish to be a member of this forum....

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
*tundra
* fan boys

·
Registered
97 Posts
I purchased mine for neither work or play. I am not going to wheel it or mod it heavily. I don't work with it. I am a merchant marine. It is just a good dependable truck for everyday life while home. I bought it because toyota has the reputation for being dependable for the long term. So not work or play.

As far as fan boys. You can find one for any type of vehicle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts