Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took off the stock wipers and went to walmart to get new ones. I realize the arms don't have that hook on it, it has some wierd attachment i never seen before. Called toyota and they want $60 for them...YEAH RIGHT!! Where can I get wipers? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
walmart. rain-x latitude...best wipers i have bought....just my opinion. it has all the clips to hook up on the wiper arm.

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
I have had good luck from the Bosch and Rain-X Latitude wipers from Pep Boys or Autozone. Some of the other brands are not anywhere close to direct fit and you have to sift through the adapters that come with them to find the right one. It makes you feel silly, sitting there scratching your head struggling to figure out how to put a wiper blade on.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I took off the stock wipers and went to walmart to get new ones. I realize the arms don't have that hook on it, it has some wierd attachment i never seen before. Called toyota and they want $60 for them...YEAH RIGHT!! Where can I get wipers? Thanks in advance
Lol i did the same thing don't feel bad i still need to take it back and get different one. My passenger side is no good!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Get Goodyear replacements from sams or costco. Has all the attachments needed. Unclip oem add aftermarket attachment and clip aftermarket wiper to clip. Installs in seconds with a step ladder. Minutes if you have to climb on tyre.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I tried Goodyear once on my 1st Tundra. Streaked right out of the box. Afraid to try them again.

G

·
Don't throw away that old wiper if the rubber part of the blades are changeable. Some people like to change the rubber only.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
my truck came stock with the rain-x latitude style, i clean them every once in a while with a alchol wipe & they work good as new.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts