Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I've tried searching and cannot determine if this set up will work? I already have a set of 28/65/18 Nitto Terra's on my stock wheels. Will these fit with a 18x9 wheel with a +25 offset? If +25 will fit, I would assume +30 and +35 will work also?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
any and all of the above. they fit on the stock wheel as well

·
Registered
110 Posts
A related question...

I have new rims that are (18x9, +30mm offset). Will 305/60R18s fit with no lift, on these rims?

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
I just had 275/70r18s with +25 offset with stock height put on yesterday. Fromt fog mudflap. Had a slight rub in full lock reverse once but have been unable to duplicate

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just had 275/70r18s with +25 offset with stock height put on yesterday.
That's comforting, since those are about the same height as the 295/65R18s I'm considering installing on my +30 offset rims. By sizing up your new tires on your truck, do you think tires roughly the same height, but about three quarters of an inch wider won't rub on rims with about the same offset?

Thanks in advance for your input.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
I would think you would be ok since your offset is us going to tuck in just a little bit further. It will be close but easy solutions if it does rub. You will prob have to remove the front/front mudflap. You almost just have to bite the bullet and go for it. It made my brain hurt at the begining trying to figure what would or would not. Good luck and hope this helps

That's comforting, since those are about the same height as the 295/65R18s I'm considering installing on my +30 offset rims. By sizing up your new tires on your truck, do you think tires roughly the same height, but about three quarters of an inch wider won't rub on rims with about the same offset?

Thanks in advance for your input.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts