Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if i can fit the 37" trails on my 20x10 rims with the -25 offset or if i need the 3" body then i can fit them?

·
Registered
507 Posts
If they are nittos the 37 is actually 36.4 and I think they will fit.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nitto Trails, specs are:

37x12.50R20LT - Height 36.77 Width 12.99

·
Registered
507 Posts
There you go, this is my next setup, I'm pretty sure it will work, don't you have coil overs? Also, send me those flares. THNX.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha, not coil overs yet, but they are in the works. Man, the flares are what makes my truck if i take em off its look ehh haha, they are cheap set of flares tho bushwacker look alikes, look in my sig details are there :) but i think im going with these tires i know i have the room but wasnt sure with turning and 4wheeling if they'd hit

·
Registered
507 Posts
This guy is rocking 37's and doesn't seem to have any trouble.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
downfall is they look really stuffed and i need the flex, i wanna know what exhaust it sounds good, better then mine

·
Registered
402 Posts
Be ready to cut alot of stuff to fit 37's on a 6inch lift. If you dont youll be rubbing like crazy

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Be ready to cut alot of stuff to fit 37's on a 6inch lift. If you dont youll be rubbing like crazy

would the 3" body help, or is it frame that I will hit? Maybe the cut and weld body mount mod or just stick with a beefy 35"

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yes a body lift would help. The frame will still need to be cut. I have a 7" bds lift and my frame and bumper are cut to fit my 37's

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmm looking at your BS being -6 and mines -25 I have a feeling i would be in for a lot of trimming, wondering if I need a smaller BS

·
Registered
402 Posts
Either way without more lift, your gonna be trimming. 35's on a 6inch lift look nice. 37's would be too much I think

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Either way without more lift, your gonna be trimming. 35's on a 6inch lift look nice. 37's would be too much I think

Yea man thats what Im starting to think, even more now after watching the video Red Rum posted. Looks like i may be waiting for the BL to add the 37's. thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
402 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
His exhaust is straight piped huggie.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hmmm thought that was no good for any truck made after 1980 haha sounds good tho, I need new exhaust tired of my super 40

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
today I went from Pro Comp 37's back to Toyo 35's My wheels are 20x12 -44 offset I also had the body mount trimmed as well and front clearance is no issue with my bumper. My tires would not rub while parked and you turn the wheel but as you drive and turn it rubbed on my BW fender flare I could take the flares off but there was no way in hell I was gonna do that cause the side of my bed would have been rock chip central. The other big thing i noticed running 37's was the steering was stiff, as soon as i left today with my 35's it felt like I was back at stock again esp with the 4.88 gears and steering was 100 times better. So honestly I think the Pro Comp and BDS lifts look and perform great with 35's unless you want a BL then i'd say def 37's or 38's they look the best if you got 9-12" of lift

·
Registered
446 Posts
today I went from Pro Comp 37's back to Toyo 35's My wheels are 20x12 -44 offset I also had the body mount trimmed as well and front clearance is no issue with my bumper. My tires would not rub while parked and you turn the wheel but as you drive and turn it rubbed on my BW fender flare I could take the flares off but there was no way in hell I was gonna do that cause the side of my bed would have been rock chip central. The other big thing i noticed running 37's was the steering was stiff, as soon as i left today with my 35's it felt like I was back at stock again esp with the 4.88 gears and steering was 100 times better. So honestly I think the Pro Comp and BDS lifts look and perform great with 35's unless you want a BL then i'd say def 37's or 38's they look the best if you got 9-12" of lift
Pics of the new set up?

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
I will get a bunch this weekend I got picked along with 5 other guys to be in the Toyota / NFAB for Monster Energy AMA Supercross out here in Vegas

1 - 20 of 28 Posts