Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have been thinking about getting a winch check this!

I went ahead and decided to start writing some articles. This is my first one, I thought was definitely worth a share(if I didnt I wouldnt have wrote it I guess).

Its a read about winches, not every last detail. But a very good overall informative article.
Its not directed at tundras, jeeps(even though the pics are of one), or trucks in general. Kind of an overall.

If you like it feel free to share around.

And please! If there is anything you are interested in, do not hesitate to say it! I would love to hear from people about the things they would like to read and learn about! Chances are if its something that interests you, it will interest someone else as well!

https://medium.com/@davidtaylor_59694/why-winch-which-winch-with-winch-d811952840b8

·
Registered
618 Posts
I don't mean to sound critical but your writing abilities could use some work... I glanced at the first few paragraphs and found several detracting grammatical errors (run-on sentences, incorrect comma usage, less-than optimal flow, incorrect use of to-two-too, organizational deficiencies using header, font, bold, and italics, etc..). It made it kinda difficult to read and I stopped after a couple of paragraphs. I would consider it perfectly fine for a forum post, but as a published work it could use some spit and polish. Sorry... couldn't help it.. worked as a technical writer for a while...

·
Vendor
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the input. I will admit, I'm not that great at writing. That was definitely not my strong subject in school, I'm a science nerd.
I am not posting them as a big piece of work. I only post them because they give information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts