1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
That is some bullsheet, I feel sorry for you. Please keep those freaks in California.
I can't believe that someone would do that and leave a note, I would hope maybe a security cam caught it,I would want revenge

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
On a lighter note, I can picture how much of a carbon footprint it left making that new taillight. To think, he called himself an eco-friendly dude. Not exactly a friendly gesture for a tree hugger. I hope he gets bark caught in his teeth!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wow...you are way too nice!

I hope the bastard gets tboned by an f150 ecoboost, is paralized, and forced to eat whole foods yogurt through a recycled straw for the rest of his life. I hope he loses his health insurance, since he voted for obamacare, and is stuck in his bed shitting himself until he is suffocated by his own urine and feces, since he will no longer have a caregiver, due to his health insurance policy being cancelled. That's just for starters.

I won't even talk about what I hope happens to his entire family, you people might have weak stomachs or something :lol:
Well played sir. Could not agree more haha.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Whether that is true or not (based on the body damage, most likely true), that note (even if its a joke) is still a good enough reason to hate the hell out of a liberal today
That seems awfully narrow minded.

Why stop with just today?:D

·
Registered
807 Posts
Vandalizing people's vehicle because of what they drive...that's just crazy! Time to grab the pitchfork and torch and find these treehuggers.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Caught a guy keying my Chevy right after I got it back from getting a new paintjob.

As the entirety of the bed would have to be stripped, repainted... adding in rental vehicle for the duration.
Camera caught the whole thing.
Felony destruction of property.

He wondered why I kept calling him "Fish" during the trial.

:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts