Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock 2009 Tundra Double Cab TRD. I want a more aggressive looking grille. I found the below picture on customoffsets.com (not my truck). I have never seen this grille surround anywhere and I have looked extensively for it. Does anyone know who makes this grill and where I can buy it? Look closely at the picture. The truck is a second gen 07 Double Cab. However, that grille surround is like nothing I have seen anywhere. The surround has ribs on the sides and looks more square than most other surrounds. Any help would be very appreciated! Thanks!
Matt
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
220 Posts
Official welcome Matt. Welcome from Central Penciltucky

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Thinlizzyfan! Appreciate the warm welcome.

Reactions: Thinlizzyfan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TundraV2, thank you!!! I think you are correct. That looks identical. Thank you very much for figuring this out!!
Matt

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to TundraV2, I did some extra research. The conversion process for the current Sequoia Grill to 2nd Gen Tundras is all captured well at this link: 2020 Sequoia TRD Pro Grill conversion

·
Registered
51 Posts
It looks good from a distance, but when you zoom in, it doesn’t look like it lines up correctly. Especially around the headlights and the bumper. I’d like to see some closer up view.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts