Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the ones with the tow mirrors, do you like them?

I have heard they are absolutley huge. Great for towing but for everyday use are they too big? I have not seen them up close and personal on a Tundra and am wondering how much they adjust or expand? How many inches do they expand or contract?

I tow a boat but only occasionaly. I wanted the tow mirrors just because they light up and have the turn signals in them. I just dont want to be taking out all the mailboxes in the neighborhood.

· Registered
16 Posts
I can take some measurements, but they don't necessarily get in the way when every day driving. Personally, I like them more because they help out a TON when it comes to smaller cars in your blind spots...with the tow mirrors on, there are NO blind spots!

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can take some measurements, but they don't necessarily get in the way when every day driving. Personally, I like them more because they help out a TON when it comes to smaller cars in your blind spots...with the tow mirrors on, there are NO blind spots!
I would like to know the measurement difference between extended and not extended. Thanks for your help. JD

· Registered
32 Posts
For the ones with the tow mirrors, do you like them?

I have heard they are absolutley huge. Great for towing but for everyday use are they too big? I have not seen them up close and personal on a Tundra and am wondering how much they adjust or expand? How many inches do they expand or contract?

I tow a boat but only occasionaly. I wanted the tow mirrors just because they light up and have the turn signals in them. I just dont want to be taking out all the mailboxes in the neighborhood.
also the regular mirrors have the turn signal in them

· Registered
124 Posts
i have the tow mirrows, they stick out three inches more, as for preference, i prefer the big ones, you can see everything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.