Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right guys,
All these questions about MPG, life expectancy of the Tranny, Orange Peel on paint, sunken dash board, etc are cool. I'm interested in those issues as well.

But ultimately, time on the road shows how good a truck is.
I wonder how good our Tundra really stands in the element.

Who has the most miles on their Tundra?

PLease give Yr, Model and current Odometer reading, type of driving.

I will start: 2007, SR5 DC, 85K
Mostly around town, freeways, and some long trips. None offroad.

Ray

·
Registered
467 Posts
2008 DC SR5 with 42000 miles.

Town, some highway, and a little off-road

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Mine is about the same, 43k. You have the high mileage record so far.
A little of everything, but not much city.

·
Registered
692 Posts
08 CM purchased November of 07. I just rolled 47,000 miles last week. Its my everyday driver as well. I put 70 miles a day just back and forth to work. But it has had a break from work for the last few months since I got hurt on the job. But I get to go back to work February 1st so time for my truck to get back to the routine of driving again.

·
Premium Member
6,866 Posts
Im so glad I have a short commute. This is one reason I bought a 5.7l truck. I have only 16k on the truck. hehe

·
Registered
607 Posts
09, 9 months old has 28k. Not the highest, but on track for getting there.

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
07 Crewmax Limited, 77,010 miles. Mostly interstate driving for work. Travel to Tallahasse, Melbourne, Orlando, Tampa, Daytona, West Palm Beach, Savannah, Brunswick, Pennsaukett/Philadelphia. Leisure - New Orleans, Key West, Charlotte, Daytona, Atlanta, Charleston, Richmond, Pocono's, Wheeling WV, and the Great Smoky Mountains. Alot of Nascar tracks. Still going to Talladega this year. Every other weekend take the boat out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
07 cm 5.7l 4wd 49k
98 tacoma 2.7l 4wd 375k still running
Come on guys, keep it coming.
I think the 98 Tacoma is leading the pack @ 375K.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
07 Crewmax Limited, 77,010 miles. Mostly interstate driving for work. Travel to Tallahasse, Melbourne, Orlando, Tampa, Daytona, West Palm Beach, Savannah, Brunswick, Pennsaukett/Philadelphia. Leisure - New Orleans, Key West, Charlotte, Daytona, Atlanta, Charleston, Richmond, Pocono's, Wheeling WV, and the Great Smoky Mountains. Alot of Nascar tracks. Still going to Talladega this year. Every other weekend take the boat out.

Hey Mickey, at this rate , you have already beaten me :banghead::banghead:. Keep it up.:)

·
Premium Member
3,599 Posts
What do you do in Melbourne Mickey? That's my stompin' grounds!:D

07 DC w/ 31K. Mostly city and some highway.

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
What do you do in Melbourne Mickey? That's my stompin' grounds!:D

07 DC w/ 31K. Mostly city and some highway.
I work for an Armored truck company. "Loomis". I stayed down there for several months while they were short handed. My knowledge of over 20 different ATM's kind of makes me popular. All the places I've been at was because they were shorthanded except for Pennsaukken NJ where I went there because of a Union strike. MY branch isn't union and other branches are. I have no clue how that can be but it is. I forgot they pay pretty good when you traveled. From $150-$400 a day plus $40 for meals and a free room with a fridge. Not to mention I think it's .55 cents per mile. :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
2004 Tundra 4.7L 6inch lift, Borla CAT back,K&N intake,big wheels/Tires. 14MPG highway. 130,000K. gas mileage and power has gone down, down, and more down in the past year. normal for an older motor or something is dirty? doggish

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have owned my 2010 tundra for 3 months - 9235.15 miles

in 2 years I put 98,678 on my fj cruiser

I am guessing, this truck should have 140k plus in the same 2 years, at this rate....

I cover Wyoming, Montana, and Utah.....and these are my slow months....

1 - 20 of 198 Posts