Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

661 - 680 of 710 Posts

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Troopertksr5: did all my chrome include the grill in epoxy primer and then sprayed it with single stage urithane. Much cheaper then buying all the parts. Perks of having a paint booth at work. It come out to like 90$ for a quart of 040 and 70$ for the primer
Think it'll hold? From what I've heard, no one likes painting chrome. Haha, wish I had a damn paint booth.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm no expert but from what I've researched epoxy primer is the way to go with chrome and I used some good stuff. Also I made sure to prep it the best I could so hopefully it will last. If not in a few years I may just have to mostaliner the whole truck ( not more waxing!!!)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Anyone paint or plasti-dip their roof black? I see a lot of fancy white sports cars with black roofs, but I've never seen a tundra with it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Anyone paint or plasti-dip their roof black? I see a lot of fancy white sports cars with black roofs, but I've never seen a tundra with it.
I haven't seen one plast-dipped yet but I have seen one wrapped which is what I plan to do with mine. I think it looks good

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got mine 17 platinum couple months now, did a few things to my truck (hood vinyl piece, rough country bull bar with led, plasti dip rims to obsidian black, dipped front grill as well, pocket fender flares with original mud flaps, white mirror caps and handles, bakflip mx4, also have the step bars sprayed with bed liner, led headlights, morimoto fog, led interior lights) I'll need to get updated photos thinking about wrapping roof in gloss black as well

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
2017 White Crewmax

Hopefully I am pretty much done with my truck, just need to add my ESP and lockerdown safe. Just installed some 1.25" spacers, I like my wheels and tires sticking out. Apologize if these pics don't end up sideways lol.

Attachments

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,231 Posts
Hey , this is for all you new people, I only have one rule. EVERYONE FIGHTS NO ONE QUITS.
IF YOU DON'T DO YOUR JOB I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF.

I say this because I am The King of the White Tundra Club.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hey , this is for all you new people, I only have one rule. EVERYONE FIGHTS NO ONE QUITS.
IF YOU DON'T DO YOUR JOB I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF.

I say this because I am The King of the White Tundra Club.
As the self-appointed food and beverage manager for this club, y'all have to view this training:

Watch "BAT FIGHT with Will Ferrell" on YouTube

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
White

2015 Platinum

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
My 2012 limited with white sport grille and a white bumper. Painted my front emblem white as well recently, chrome is gone!!!

Attachments

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,231 Posts
Although I didn’t invent the White Tundra Club , I am the the Potentate . It was a bloodless coup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
471 Posts
I hereby renounce my membership in the Super White Club

661 - 680 of 710 Posts