Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
White looks better but the black is newer, less miles and certified... Obviously you like the white or you would have already bought the black one. Try getting the price down on both. Pit the two deals against each other and you may get a killer deal. You may even get an equivalent warranty on the white one since the two year difference means a lot in the auto world. Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
White looks better but the black is newer, less miles and certified... Obviously you like the white or you would have already bought the black one. Try getting the price down on both. Pit the two deals against each other and you may get a killer deal. You may even get an equivalent warranty on the white one since the two year difference means a lot in the auto world. Good luck!
Yea I like the 1794 trim a lot, but I don’t miss out on anything besides the ventilated seats on the limited. And the white already has the performance exhaust which I’d get put on the black.

Tough decision!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'd go with the white one. Less money and it's already got an accessory you'd put on it. That's always nice.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Can't go wrong with either.
Both have TRD shocks and ugly chrome grille, look for a Platinum if that bothers you.
It would bother me.

Pretty sure that 1794 has ventilated seats, but I might be wrong.

It really depends on;
If you like the orange 1794 leather, although a better leather than the Limited.
If you like the white paint.
If you like the black paint, that is a bitch to keep clean.

1794 already has the TRD Pro shift knob, and spray in bed liner I'd take that one just for that...:rockon:

I'd ditch the exhaust for a Dirty Deeds system.

Good luck to ya..

·
Registered
5 Posts
The 2018 has adaptive cruise control. That's the reason I bought new instead of used. It's a huge difference if you spend a lot of time on the highway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd say the 2016. That said it would depend on mileage. The price is a bit high . Start with a lower price. Check what NADA prices it at. Good luck.

·
Registered
438 Posts
If I had to make this decision:

I would go with the 2018 Limited.

CPO
Less Miles
Newer
Spray in bed liner (minimum of $500 savings there)

After negotiations, I bet it would be less than the 2016

Dont think Limited has ventilated/cooled seats does it?
Bet you could add it on with the deal....

Good Luck

·
Registered
155 Posts
If you are a clean-car nut like I am, remember, no car shines like a black car(truck).
And no color is faster to look dirty and need washing. I owned one black coupe and it was my last. Now I go with tan colors as much as possible.

I would only buy a used vehicle from its original owner and need to see their service and repair paperwork for it. Otherwise I am buying blind and have no idea as to whether the truck has been well cared for or has an ongoing problem and is being dumped. If I had a lemon vehicle I would use it as a trade-in with a dealer and I expect that others do the same.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I hear you, but colors come and go. I bought a silver Tundra the year that was "the" color. And now, all I see are silver vehicles. I can live with it, but if I had bought something else, I probably would have dumped it by now, being bored with the color. To each his own.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts