Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still looking for the right deal to pull me in. I'm driving these two trucks this afternoon, and was wondering if you guys would be cool enough to give me some opinions of which you would choose just based on the following descriptions.

Truck 1

2007 DCSB SR5, 45,000 miles, 5.7, 2wd, white w/ gray interior, cloth seats, JBL sound, spray-in bedliner $20,000

It's not my favorite color, but It's on my short list of acceptable colors. The biggest advantage of this one is that it has 30,000 less miles

Truck 2

2008 DCSB LTD, 74,000 miles, 5.7, 2wd, silver w/ gray interior, heated leather, JBL sound, Bakflip tonneau cover $22,000

I really like the silver. It is debadged and has color matched fender flares too. I wish that both of these trucks were 4x4, but they seem really difficult to find in a 300 mile radius for an acceptable price.

· Registered
702 Posts
If you really want a 4x4.. just wait till you find one. I've learned never to settle when purchasing a vehicle. You'll be kicking yourself for not getting it.

On a side note. I would think that you can get a leftover 2012 for maybe a few thousand more than these...

Reactions: srey
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.