Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the better dash kit, Metra or Scosche?

Crutchfield has three different steering wheel control adapters...which one is the best buy, the Axxess ASWC-1, the PAC SWI-RC, or the iDatalink Maestro ADS-MSW. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I like the Metra kit but you'll get about 50/50 answers here. I think either will work and look great. As for steering wheel control adapters, I have used all three of those and the idatalink Maestro piece is by far the best one. It is programmed by computer and you can program a secondary function for each button on the steering wheel. I never could get the hang up button on my steering wheel to work with the Pac SWI-RC but all of the buttons work with the Maestro. I even have the voice command button programmed to bring up the phone menu on my Pioneer AVH-X5500. I bought mine from Platinumb on here so if you PM him he can get you a price and will probably even offer to program it for you before he sends it out if you tell him which deck you will have.

Reactions: thetastelingers

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, as of right now, I believe I will be going with the Metra dash kit and the Maestro steering wheel adapter.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well, as of right now, I believe I will be going with the Metra dash kit and the Maestro steering wheel adapter.
Good choice. PM Platinumb for both of those and he can probably save you a little bit of money and you'd be supporting a fellow board member.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts