Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on the southwest side of town near 1604 & Culebra. Can anyone recommend a place near here to weigh my loaded trailer and truck?

Would like to find out before I leave town for a 900 mile trip thursday morning at 4am what my trailer weighs now that its loaded up!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
If there's a Truck Stop with CAT Scales that would be the ideal. There's a Travel Center (TA) on I-10: 6170 I-10 East Foster Rd. Phone: 210-310-0145

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If there's a Truck Stop with CAT Scales that would be the ideal. There's a Travel Center (TA) on I-10: 6170 I-10 East Foster Rd. Phone: 210-310-0145
Thanks - there are a large number of truck scales over near I10 and I35 - I'm just on the complete opposite side of town from them. If I'm overweight (which I'm doubting that I am) I'd rather not drive clear across town that way.

My GF says I'm over-thinking things. We weighed and added up almost everything we put in there. Judging from the trailer stance and tires (at rated PSI) I'm pretty sure I'm 1000-1500lbs under the max capacity. Just being a concerned driver/tow'er is all I guess! Never towed this much for so far with my Tundra. Wanna be sure I'm doing it right AND SAFE!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts