Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 CM

While cleaning my truck out tonight I found this bolt lying on floor in the back behing the passenger seat.. I looked around and cant seem to see where it might go. Anyone have any ideas?

On a side note, I noticed this post just has a threaded end sticking up. Is there supposed to be a nut on all of these?

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
201 Posts
looks like a bolt for the seat belt anchor or pivot point for the rear fold up seat.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Can't say where the loose bolt goes, but most likely hold on some type of plastic trim part due to the unthreaded shoulder which would act as a stop to keep from over tightening and crushing the plastic. The exposed threads you see do not require a nut. The frame has it own threaded nut spot welded into the seat frame.

·
Chief of Grammar Police
2,496 Posts
2016 CM

While cleaning my truck out tonight I found this bolt lying on floor in the back behing the passenger seat.. I looked around and cant seem to see where it might go. Anyone have any ideas?

On a side note, I noticed this post just has a threaded end sticking up. Is there supposed to be a nut on all of these?

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
if you look at the 3rd picture and focus on the 1 o'clock position from your circle it looks like a similar bolt on the opposite side of the seat at the bottom of the flat bar. In the picture it's a little fuzzy but it looks like a match?

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
if you look at the 3rd picture and focus on the 1 o'clock position from your circle it looks like a similar bolt on the opposite side of the seat at the bottom of the flat bar. In the picture it's a little fuzzy but it looks like a match?
What @Wacked said sounds reasonable

1 - 7 of 7 Posts