1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Moab & Kanab Utah. Over 5k round trip.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Mine takes me to the mall and looks sweet going over speed bumps really slow!! Mall Crawler Baby!! :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Awesome pics! Mine is a working girl, but we still have lots of fun ;), goes all over the state, PA and NY and in a month she'll be taking us to Florida.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Daily Driver for me. Bought the CM for my expanding family (added note, my Lab absolutely loves the rear window feature). Frequent fishing trips to the coast and regular roadtrips to the hill country. LOVE THE TUNDRA!!!

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
With the exception of dikkie, mine has taken me farther than anyone else. Guam to Hawaii :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
326 Posts
ALASKA!

That's Wrangle-St. Elias National Park in the background (Mt. Sanford & Drum). 6,588 miles RT!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mine took us camping this weekend and evacuated us and gear very quickly when the park ranger was worried that the river would flood our campsite at 3 am on Sat morning.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Last Friday night, my wife said, "Let's drive to the beach for dinner." It's about a two hour drive to many different places on the OR/WA coast. We got there just in time to let our 10 month old son play in the sand before sunset. This is at Ft. Stevens just outside of Astoria, OR.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts