Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get some custom rims for my 07 Tundra double cab 4x4. I have new winter tires mounted on the factory rims. When i get new all season tires for summer that is the time to have them on custom rims so i have two complete sets of tires and rims for the seasons. Choosing rims for that certain look is hard because the choices are endless. I am going to stay with the factory size. Any ideas from fellow Tundra owners would be appreciated. My truck is Blue.

· Registered
149 Posts
I am going through the same process of researching wheels and tires to see what I want. I really like the look of black wheels for some reason. I am getting the front windows tinted to match the back, so with black wheels, I would really be ridin' dirty.

That was a little joke, but I think that would look great. Oh, and my 2011 DC is also blue.

Reactions: Off_Axis

· Registered
171 Posts
I' think ballistic jesters would look good but instead of putting the red inserts in paint them to color match your truck. It would look sharp

Reactions: Ol'Dub

· Registered
156 Posts
Reactions: sbg and Elliott

· Registered
171 Posts
I agree bmfs are so nice but so expensive!

· Registered
171 Posts
customized ballistic jester Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Pickup truck

Reactions: sbg and Ol'Dub
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.