Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dipped my stock wheels and steps this morning. Badges will be done later today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
What's the point of posting without pics? That's like saying your GF got implants and not posting pics....:confused:

But seriously, let me know how the steps hold up. I was considering doing mine, but I was thinking any rocks or debris stuck to my shoes would wreck the dip.

·
Registered
19 Posts
What's the point of posting without pics? That's like saying your GF got implants and not posting pics....:confused:

But seriously, let me know how the steps hold up. I was considering doing mine, but I was thinking any rocks or debris stuck to my shoes would wreck the dip.
BOOBS :bounce:
But ya pics!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm. Won't let me login with iPhone or I would post a photo.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Photo

Photo attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Looks good, but I'd probably do the grille surround, bumpers and then do the BHLM too.

Reactions: mchooch

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, it is still for sale. OK, guess I dumb, can't decipher BHLM. No I not a blonde, but I am a woman.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Yes, it is still for sale. OK, guess I dumb, can't decipher BHLM. No I not a blonde, but I am a woman.
Oh, sorry about the first comment then:eek: we don't have too many females on here.

BHLMis black headlight mod. Basically you bake your headlights at a low temp to unseal them then you paint the housing black. There are tutorials on here on the specifics on how to do it.
looks like this.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No problem and thanks. Im going to check in to doing the BHLM. My son and daughter-in-law had to one up me though. Yesterday they bought a SR5 TSS. This is my third Toyota. The first was an 06 Tacoma followed by an 08 FJ - to which I did a lot of mods. So here I go again.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
No problem and thanks. Im going to check in to doing the BHLM. My son and daughter-in-law had to one up me though. Yesterday they bought a SR5 TSS. This is my third Toyota. The first was an 06 Tacoma followed by an 08 FJ - to which I did a lot of mods. So here I go again.
You're better off customizing yourself instead of buying dealer packages anyways then you get exactly what you want and it's often cheaper...though that TSS does look pretty good.
Only problem here is you'll only get more ideas, but you knew that :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Everything is dipped except the headlights & tail lights. I like it. Its like stealth mode.

Reactions: Yota304

·
Registered
197 Posts

Rofl first thread I read this morning

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Ya, thanks for reviving my golden comments.....:(

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts