Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I need your help. I think I have finally found the wheels I want. I have a 2014 Tundra limited 4x4 CM. I have decided to go with the Toytec Boss kit with 1.5 shackles. I want to go with Fuel Contra D615. They have a +20 offset. I also want to go with a taller and slightly wider tire for a more aggressive look. I do not have flares and if I can I would rather not get em. Can I run this set up with only minor trimming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
I run this same size wheel and tire except I have the fuel Mavericks and a 3/1 leveling kit. I have some rubbing on the inner fender wheel when cutting hard in reverse and full lock. It’s so minor I didn’t even trim at all. It just barely rubs. I originally had 285/65/20 and would have had to modify the inner fender liner and just didn’t feel like doing it cause they were rubbing bad. You’ll be fine with this setup! I did however order the carrier bearing drop kit as I had a little vibration in my drive shaft when accelerating hard. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I run this same size wheel and tire except I have the fuel Mavericks and a 3/1 leveling kit. I have some rubbing on the inner fender wheel when cutting hard in reverse and full lock. It’s so minor I didn’t even trim at all. It just barely rubs. I originally had 285/65/20 and would have had to modify the inner fender liner and just didn’t feel like doing it cause they were rubbing bad. You’ll be fine with this setup! I did however order the carrier bearing drop kit as I had a little vibration in my drive shaft when accelerating hard. Hope this helps.

Is that the diff drop kit you are talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Carrier bearing is for the rear driveshaft.

You shouldn't have to trim much for those tires and wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.