Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,094 Posts
You will be fine. I run 1.5's on mine with no issues.

Reactions: rptipton

· Registered
1,094 Posts
Thanks! What front leveling kit did you use on your truck? looks great! have those mods ( leveling kit..spacers..etc..) had any major negative impact on the performance with the 4.6?
It is the kit from Supreme Suspension. I will have to look to see which part number I ordered. A lot of people do the front and rear but that's because they get bigger tires. I just did the front. The leveling kit didn't affect performance but you can definitely tell the truck is lifted once you sit in it. The SABM and the K&N drop in helped though. >:D

· Registered
1,094 Posts
Awesome - I actually just ordered the Supreme Suspension 2" kit off ebay..so hopefully it will give similar results. I didn't want anything crazy just hate t he nose down look on these...not to mention the tucked in wheels! Did you install a differental drop too?
I think mine is the 2" as well. I'll look to be sure. No I didn't need a diff drop or anything. I run wheel spacers to bring mine outside the flares.

Reactions: 12inchlift

· Registered
1,094 Posts
Perfect! did you pay to have them installed? If so..how much?

Since Im keeping the factory wheels for now my 1.25" spacers should bring me about flush to slightly out Im hoping.
I installed mine myself. Just make sure you get an alignment immediately after and make sure it is done correctly. Most of the truck customizing shops that do lifts will be the best places to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.