Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What wheel offset do you guys have on your wheels. I had 30 on my 07. Can we run different offsets on the 14? Any help would be great!! TY

·
Premium Member
581 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Question: any offset (+10, 20, etc) will make the rim stick out more, compared to stock OEM rims/tires? I find that any truck looks much better if the tires stick out a couple inches past the fender.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Question: any offset (+10, 20, etc) will make the rim stick out more, compared to stock OEM rims/tires? I find that any truck looks much better if the tires stick out a couple inches past the fender.
Stock rims are something like +50 or +55, so the lower the number, the further it sticks out. You may be looking at +12 or +0 offset if you want it to stick out an inch or two,or -44 offset if you want the wheels out ~6".

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will I be able to run 305/55/20 on a 20x9 rim with a +18 offset? I will have the 3" leveling kit on.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 2014 Toyota Tundra Crewmax Platinum with a Toytec 3/1 leveling kit. I have Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires 275/65/20. I need the tires to come out about 1-2 inches. The factory rims make the tires less than an inch away from the upper control arm. What would be the correct offset and width?

Thanks for your time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts