Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
8,147 Posts
What's offset of your wheel? Which front coil are you going with? The amount of lift seems to depend on the coil.

· Registered
8,147 Posts
I am thinking of getting OME also, so i've been doing some reading. I am still learning.
OME offers three coils, 612, 614, 613.

612 will give you around 3 inches of lift, it seems, on average, and chances are that you won't need upper control arms.

614 seems to give about 3.5 and chances are you will need uca's. Some sites list this as the light duty for 5.7 (and heavy-duty for 4.6). 612 is listed as light duty for 4.7.

613 is designed for 5.7 with heavy bumper and winch in the front. This set-up could give you up to 4 inches without a heavy bumper.

If you want nice ride go with 612 and get the whole leaf pack. 614 will ride rougher. 613 will ride even rougher.

I am, at this point, leaning toward 614.

· Registered
8,147 Posts
Heightwise, the ome set-up should be fine. The offset may cause some problems. My inclination is that you need a one-inch wheel spacer to clear the mechanical parts inside of the wheel. But look at this thread (the whole thread is very helpful). See #12. Here is a guy who runs 35's on stock TRD wheels (60 mm offset) with only minor mods on skid plate and usual mud flap/fender mods, etc. (minor stuff).
http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tundra-wheels-tires/92689-leveled-35s-post-em-here.html

Reactions: sean266

· Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"The 325/65-18 tire size is not recommended for the factory 18x8 wheels. To fit this tire size we recommend running a 9" wide wheel with an offset anywhere from +18mm to +35mm. Some additional fender modifications may be needed as well to clear this tire size." - Discount Tire.

What size 35's would I need (can put on Spidertrax) for the Tundra then with the 3" Toytec lift?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.