Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to make a quick intro as I will probably have lots of questions for all you guys that are a lot smarter than I am :) I have a 2010 Crewmax 4x4 FFV with a Magnaflow 16485 Cat-back exhaust (2.5/3.0" tubing, 4" tip, side exit). I am getting a CAI in the next month and am seriously interested in headers and an electric dump valve. I know just enough about trucks to get me into some trouble, so forgive me if I ask a bunch of stupid questions. Thanks in advance for the help

Corey

Reactions: Ogtoyfan

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man! Any idea why I can't reply to a thread in the performance part section?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
usually it's because you have not posted in this thread so give it a few mins and see if it gets "unlocked"
It's been a little over 40 minutes since I first posted in here and I still can't reply to threads (except this one). Should I contact a site Admin?

·
Registered
387 Posts
My ceiling fan! And as for the performance post, it might be because of your low amount of posts, some forums unlock posting in certain sections after youve got a certain amount of posts

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
Welcome aboard from the four corners

1 - 8 of 8 Posts