Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, she's ready for her first bath (2 weeks old), whats the Best product out there to make her Shine? I was told to use Micro-fiber towels as to avoid steaking & circular patterns. Mother's was a brand that came up in conversations, there's different products by that vendor, what do you think?

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Zaino is great ad another one I use is menzerna

Agree! I used Menz HGAS as a topper to Zaino. I've run out so the Tundra is currently getting a Z6/Z8 topper.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just recently tried Zanio.

I bought their Ultimate package, with the Z2/ZFX, Clay, Z6, etc, etc,etc... Followed their steps to the T, and honestly I don't see any improvement over the Meguiars 3 Step system. I actually find the polish of Meguiars Step 2 slightly better, and the Step 3 Wax seems to protect the shine a LOT longer.

I have a Black truck, so if one is better than the other, I should have no problems picking it out...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hawaii808

Zaino is the best.
Contact Zaino Art he lives out by pearl ridge he is the dealer here in Hawaii. Go to the Zaino web site they give you his # I just pict some up from him.:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
^^^ there are distributors located everywhere. check out the corvette forums. they post there alot. just as easy to order form the zaino website, though.

i don't work for zaino, BTW :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
In the past I would have recommended Z2 and Z5 combo. But the new Z-CS has taken its place. It's literally a wipe on/ wipe off process with the same benefits as the traditional polish application. Of course, I would claybar the Tundra first (any claybar will do). Then I'd follow up with a Z6 or Z8 detailer spray for maintenance.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i just started using this new stuff called ICE. works real nice!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Try the Zaino products. That is what I use on my Vette. The new ice product is also great but it will leave streaks if not careful. Ice looks wonderful on black cars. I have to order more know that I got the tundra.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Who retails ICE?

The other products mentioned in this thread I've heard of but, who manufacture's ICE?

Where can you get it? We have a few auto parts stores here (very few) & cannot find it. Have they got a website?

All in all, which product is considered the BEST?????

Maybe a poll would be helpful.

·
Registered
408 Posts
The other products mentioned in this thread I've heard of but, who manufacture's ICE?

Where can you get it? We have a few auto parts stores here (very few) & cannot find it. Have they got a website?

All in all, which product is considered the BEST?????

Maybe a poll would be helpful.
ICE is made by Turtle Wax. You should be able to find it in most automotive retail stores. I got it at Canadian Tire here in Canada. It was 20 bucks. The nice thing about it is that you can apply it to basically everything, including plastic. It doesn't leave any residue behind. I really like it. Here is the beading on my truck after a couple of months.

Turtle Wax - Home

·
Registered
32 Posts
In the words of Homer S-- Dooh!!

Sorry,

Hang my head in shame.. not reading labels properly.....

Good old Turtle Wax, I can get that anywhere..

Was thinking that ICE was a new super product, did not check the obvious first.........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts