Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I've got a 2012 4x4 DC Rock Warrior I'm thinking about lifting, I'm looking for some thoughts on what's the best lift. I'm thinking either 4 or 6, maybe run some 35" tires.

I'd like to keep the RW rims and run them in the winter if possible, not sure what I'll run for summer rims and tires yet.

I mainly use the truck as a daily driver, I'll probably only do some playing on trails and some mud, no major off roading or rock crawling.

I'm not a big fan of the 3/1 kits or anything that puts too much extra stress on suspension. I had a chevy that wore out ball joints, tie rods, and idler arms like they were going out of style.

whats everyone running? what do you think is the best setup for me?

· Registered
708 Posts
Check out the Zone 5" kit. It's the best bang for your buck. Comparable to the BDS 4.5" kit (almost identical). You should be able to run your stock wheels with a set of wheel spacers and run 35's.

With either of those lifts if you ever decide to go bigger you can add a couple parts and have a 7" lift and fit 37's.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out the Zone 5" kit. It's the best bang for your buck. Comparable to the BDS 4.5" kit (almost identical). You should be able to run your stock wheels with a set of wheel spacers and run 35's.

With either of those lifts if you ever decide to go bigger you can add a couple parts and have a 7" lift and fit 37's.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
thanks I'll check that out. is that what you're running? sweet looking truck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.