Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will soon be trading my F150 for a 2nd gen Tundra. I need help with what I need to watch out for when looking for the perfect crew cab SR5 4x4 5.7L. Any tips would be greatly appreciated:beerchug::beerchug:!

·
Spooge Guzzler
6,318 Posts
With these "what problems should I look for" threads, the majority of the posts will be from people that experienced a specific problem. But keep in mind, they are the minority. You're not going to hear from the 1000s of tundra owners that never experienced any of these things. Accept maybe me. I had a 2011 for 3 years and the truck was flawless. The only reason I don't still have it is because it was totaled in an accident. Someone else's fault.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I've had my 2008 for 10 years and it has 107k miles on it. Had the front diff replaced around 30k miles for the issue mentioned above and had the water pump replaced about 10k miles ago. Otherwise it has been trouble free. Trading it in tomorrow on a 2018 Limited TRD 4X4 DC.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Nice! She's pretty! Looks just like mine, also a blue 07.

Reactions: Nathan Cox
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.