Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Some type of off-road light setup

Votes: 8 18.2%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since Dragos ruined poor 2010's previous thread, let's give it another go :D Since 2010 was nice enough to meet up with me and buy me a blush wine, I figure WTH, may as well pay it forward....

2010CrewMaxTRD said:
I am not one to hold onto money long when it is in my pocket but I find myself with exactly $500 in mod money still from selling my old Terra Grapplers and, to say the least, the money is burning a freaking hole in my pocket. The problem is I want too much sh*t and cannot decide what to get. Below are the options I have considered, give me some feedback or suggest something not on the list (can of worms) near the $500 price point

1.) Speakers/Amp/Sub setup (no HU)
2.) Bakflip G2 (a bit more than $500 but I can still get away with it)
3.) Line-x my bumpers/color match grill surround (currently plasti-dipped bumpers and like them & don't have a problem leaving them that way a while)
4.) Some type of off-road light setup (problem is I don't like any of the light bars)

For reference, here are the dipped bumpers:

OK, start voting :D

·
Registered
415 Posts

:lol5:

I went for offroad lights!

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
I went speakers. Mine are sitting on the work bench. It's 111 degrees today. Tunes to wait until fall. Boo.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Lights..... or just go to Vegas and blow it on gambling or a hooker or both :)

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Lights..... or just go to Vegas and blow it on gambling or a hooker or both :)
Pharump, NV. Vegas is min $1k. Gots clients who work in clubs. Pharump is clean too. (insider trading secrets) Hahaha! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Is your bed line-x'd yet? Thats about $500

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
BuhahHaha. Nice thread resurrection. I saw you don't really keep stuff in the bed much, so the practicality of the G2 makes it not worth it really. So I guess my vote goes to the stereo upgrade now. You've done the BHLM and if you're happy with the dipped bumpers why waste money on line x. Get you a nice system inside.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
408 Posts
Lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts