Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

2061 - 2080 of 2524 Posts

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts
tl;dr

I don't even need chinese food to give me the instashits
Any meat, cheese, milk, or vegetable does that to me....especially after I soak it with franks hot sauce :woot: My wife think I have chrones or sum shit, and gonna be shittin in a bag before its said and done. Cool, at least I don't have to deal with a burning asshole everyday :dunno:
Or you could get her to cath you, and tie a gallon bag to your leg when you go to group therapy. You would never have to get up the whole time you were drinking. :lol5:

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts
If you show your badge do you get free meals at restaurants?
Don't have a badge. Just credentials.

And no, even if we had badges, we wouldn't get free meals. What's the funny thing about it though? We make nearly twice as much money as the street cops around here. :woot:

·
10,631 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
If you show your badge do you get free meals at restaurants?
He used to but only at Chinese places, well we know how that goes now don't we.... :lol:

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts
Around here the local cops make low 30's. The biggest town (which I live in) makes almost 40, which is more than half what I make. Even then state police make significantly less than fed correctional officers. But, we also make a hell of a lot less than the FBI agents that we fall under the same umbrella as.

State correctional officers get paid chump change. So do deputies at county jails. I worked at a county jail from 90-98. Got paid a third of what I do now, and did three times as much work.

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts
Damn...how can I become a consitter? :yikes: I make slightly more than minimum wage to keep millions of people happy :( FML
Be younger than 37. Apply at bop.gov. You're a veteran, so you're a shoo-in. There's a complex with 4 prisons fairly close to you.

Be careful what you wish for. ;) You're lifestyle would fit right in with the officers. They tailgate at the end of evening shifts somewhere on the reservation every night.

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Be younger than 37. Apply at bop.gov. You're a veteran, so you're a shoo-in. There's a complex with 4 prisons fairly close to you.

Be careful what you wish for. ;) You're lifestyle would fit right in with the officers. They tailgate at the end of evening shifts somewhere on the reservation every night.
What if u have priors but no felony's?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
I hate property managers. My current map anger won't release my history because I have given them notice I am leaving yet. For many reasons I can say that's messed up, but I haven't hit my 30 day mandatory military clause timeframe yet and now they are screwing with my next rental agency. Frustration.

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Same here bro. I actually killed 2 of them poor bastards cuz they wouldn't shut up, and I threw them against the wall like I was pitching to Jose Canseco :( The pet shop wouldn't sell me any more birds :dunno:

Had a gym membership that came with an apartment lease. Got deployed to Iraq, wife was power of attorney for everything. Wife gave the apartment and gym a copy of my orders. She moved in with her family. Apartment had no problem breaking the lease, the gym kept hitting the checking acct :yikes: It took my wife like 3 months for them to stop hitting my checking acct. She had to use a family lawyer to threaten the gym. We were also refunded the amounts charged. True story, much like the parakeet story :lol5: Some businesses are shady when it comes to military, and if they break their end of the deal, they need to be reported, so they can be blacklisted :D
Lol, my neighbor has 5 macaws in a 3 bedroom condo!! I feel like chucking them also. I told her it would make it all worth while if they could rise those little bicycles! ! Or let my cat chase them for a few hrs! He a killer!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
Had a gym membership that came with an apartment lease. Got deployed to Iraq, wife was power of attorney for everything. Wife gave the apartment and gym a copy of my orders. She moved in with her family. Apartment had no problem breaking the lease, the gym kept hitting the checking acct :yikes: It took my wife like 3 months for them to stop hitting my checking acct. She had to use a family lawyer to threaten the gym. We were also refunded the amounts charged. True story, much like the parakeet story :lol5: Some businesses are shady when it comes to military, and if they break their end of the deal, they need to be reported, so they can be blacklisted :D
Well, I ensured they would get this letter. The last month's rent check is in the envelope so I know they will open and acknowlege this letter. Plus I dropped one off at the office and sent one official mail today. Most of these military town property managers are the worst, they know that we have to rent in a certain timeframe if we are PCS'ing so they have the advantage. Too many times I had to remind local business that I will report them to be blacklisted when they break contracts or attempt to screw Soldiers over.

2061 - 2080 of 2524 Posts