Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

2041 - 2060 of 2524 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Wife cooks something that requires meat. Says it in the fridge for "later". "Later" comes at 12 am after 9 beers....I grab left over meal.....NO FU KING MEAT!. Yea no meat...the meal is worthless without facking meat.

Tit punch

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts
Wife cooks something that requires meat. Says it in the fridge for "later". "Later" comes at 12 am after 9 beers....I grab left over meal.....NO FU KING MEAT!. Yea no meat...the meal is worthless without facking meat.

Tit punch
You have tits? Was this from an aborted sex change, or just to many hormones as a teenager?

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
I have teets...lol
I have beer too...ill milk'em both.

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts
I have teets...lol
I have beer too...ill milk'em both.
In all seriousness...

Wouldn't it be awesome if women had tits and when you sucked 'em, beer came out? This would be like the greatest thing that ever happened to mankind. Beer and titties at the same time!

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts
What pisses me off?

Everybody drops off the face of the earth at once. Their names show up at the bottom, but they don't post...what's up with that??

·
He Has Risen!
6,318 Posts
I woke up this morning and opened my iPad and I was still logged in to TT.
I think I minimized it instead of closing it out. Then again, I'm not sure if it ever shows me "offline". I never really log off, I just always close out the screen. Plus I open TT on my phone sometimes and same thing. I never log out, I just close it.
I have no idea if it shows me "online" 24/7 or what.
Aaaaannnnnd,.....I don't really care. :dunno:

Did you try typing in all bolded caps, to wake everyone up?

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts
I woke up this morning and opened my iPad and I was still logged in to TT.
I think I minimized it instead of closing it out. Then again, I'm not sure if it ever shows me "offline". I never really log off, I just always close out the screen. Plus I open TT on my phone sometimes and same thing. I never log out, I just close it.
I have no idea if it shows me "online" 24/7 or what.
Aaaaannnnnd,.....I don't really care. :dunno:

Did you try typing in all bolded caps, to wake everyone up?
Start working midnight shift...then you might care a little. :p

And under normal circumstances on forums, if you minimize or go to another tab for a minute, you're offline. You don't have to log out. Maybe this forum is configured differently than most. If you go to the "forum" tab and scroll down in the middle of the night, it'll show a couple of hundred people signed in. I know that can't be right.

·
He Has Risen!
6,318 Posts
Start working midnight shift...then you might care a little. :p
......in the middle of the night, it'll show a couple of hundred people signed in. I know that can't be right.
I'm content with talking to myself. Shit, I even get into arguments.
I think there's a lot of members that log in and surf/lurk and never post.
And then there's people like me who log on and then fall asleep while reading a thread, or open a thread and ADD kicks in and go cut the grass and run to the store, in the middle of a post.

·
Premium Member
4,603 Posts
He's always PMing me with homosexual offers... i tell him that he must be looking for Mountie or AzBlue...

:eek:
Whatever Dragos, why don't you go sew something, frickin seamstress. :D

Anyways, I'll log in, check TT then leave the puter on while I do crap around the house or watch TV and check the forum every so often. Prolly why it always shows me logged in. :dunno:

·
He Has Risen!
6,318 Posts
My ex never had to hint about a rubdown.
We had a whole arrangement. She had to lay on her face, in the buff and she got a back rub whenever she wanted. Once I put her to sleep, I get to fire one in there. Everyone wins.

·
Registered
9,296 Posts
Since I put a pic of this years dance on here, I though I'd share one from 2012 (I think). This is the one I think they looked prettier than any of the others. They both look beautiful, but I though Bridget looked like an absolute angel (and boy is that a complete turnaround of her true self :lmao:)
For some reason that pic of you doesn't at all make me think your a prison guard. I thought they generally don't smile unless they're inflicting pain. :confused:

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts
This evening, we go to my nephew's 6th grade graduation (which for the life of me, I can't understand :confused:). Then we go eat Chinese, where my youngest eats better than eats anywhere. She ate 3 plates, and was still signing "more".

We come home, I go take a dump, and almost don't make it to the toilet. :yikes: Then, I go outside, ride bikes on our street with my oldest, while my youngest chases us around like a goofball. :lol:

Then it hits me again, and I have to drop the bike, run inside, and barely get on the toilet again before my ass explodes. :whoa: This time after I'm done, I go outside, and try out the shiny new bike rack, by loading my bike up. I get about halfway done, and I have to sprint to the shitter again, this time when I'm through, my asshole is BURNIN! :runinafire:

I think I'm gonna lay off Chinese food for awhile. :eek:

·
"Thug Counter"
824 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Yea sounds like Chinese food isnt very conducive to your bowls.

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
tl;dr

I don't even need chinese food to give me the instashits
Any meat, cheese, milk, or vegetable does that to me....especially after I soak it with franks hot sauce :woot: My wife think I have chrones or sum shit, and gonna be shittin in a bag before its said and done. Cool, at least I don't have to deal with a burning asshole everyday :dunno:
That turd pic you posted a few months back looked pretty normal during the .02 seconds I looked at it before almost puking.

2041 - 2060 of 2524 Posts