Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just got a new Crew Max. I'm shopping for wheel tire and lift options. I had my eyes on the BDS 7" lift with 20" rims and some 35" tire. Was going to go with BFG or Toyo MTs. Then I realized that was going to set me back about 7gs lol. So I'm thinking of doing a smaller lift and wheels and throwing the BDS on late this year. What is a cheaper option that I do to get the wheels to fit? Will spacers work?

· Registered
573 Posts

· Premium Member
56 Posts
The Zone 5" is made by BDS and is apparently quite a bit cheaper, lots of threads on it .

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is the best advice I have gotten yet lol. I was looking at that BDS lift and thinking how the hell am I going to pay for that lol. So another good tip, I went to Discount Tire and they quoted me 300 over the price of the wheel and tire package I found on Ebay. I showed them the ebay auction and they price matched.

This is the Wheel and tire package I went with.
20" Fuel Off Road Hostage Black Toyo MT 35x12 50R20 35" Mud Tires Rimzoneonline | eBay

If that doesnt fit Im doing spacers until I can get a better lift on. Prob the Zone 5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.