Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what other performance parts can be put into a tundra?
I already have catback gibson exhaust, K7N CAI, Jet Air Mass flow sensor.
Other than headers is there really aything else that can be put on the truck for more performance?

·
Registered
732 Posts
What's the deal with that Jet Air Mass flow sensor? Actually do anything or is it like a throttle body spacer with all the promises in the world and does nothing?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's the deal with that Jet Air Mass flow sensor? Actually do anything or is it like a throttle body spacer with all the promises in the world and does nothing?
supposedly it increase air flow, but as you said it promises eveyrhting but I dont really notice anything. Its hard to notice stuff when you have other parts that actually increase performance

·
Registered
732 Posts
I was just reading a ton of the reviews of them on AutoAnything.com and all the reviews sound great... But I never trust the reviews on the sellers site.

·
Cereal Killer
20,307 Posts
I was just reading a ton of the reviews of them on AutoAnything.com and all the reviews sound great... But I never trust the reviews on the sellers site.
Correct brother. The concept of "online shilling" means those reviews must be taken with a grain of salt. That said, shills are easy to spot, plus there are other reviews to read less likely to be overrun with shills.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
what other performance parts can be put into a tundra?
I already have catback gibson exhaust, K7N CAI, Jet Air Mass flow sensor.
Other than headers is there really aything else that can be put on the truck for more performance?
I put a Turbo on.. It haulsMoreAss now -LoL
oh yeah also a Valve Body Shift kit and an Electric Fan conversion,
Custom made by Keith (DirtyDeeds, I call it the BAM FAN!-LOL)..

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
:hilarious: Throttle Body Spacer

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
if supercharger is out of your budget, then turbo is the next most bang for your buck, if that's out of your budget, then full exhaust is next best bang for your buck.

couple full exhaust with aggressive gears and you've got a beast that'll give a stock supercharged truck a run for it's money.:lol5:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
if supercharger is out of your budget, then turbo is the next most bang for your buck, if that's out of your budget, then full exhaust is next best bang for your buck.

couple full exhaust with aggressive gears and you've got a beast that'll give a stock supercharged truck a run for it's money.:lol5:
:lol5:

You are such a great saleman..:lol5:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts