Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 CM limited and i am missing this piece in my center console. I have been trying to find the part number without having to go to my dealer. Can anyone help me? Its the long thin black piece that goes to the left of the cup holders and covers the opening to that compartment.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Probably a stupid question but did you look on the underside of the armrest/console lid? There is a spot in there that it clips into may e the previous owner actually put there when they took it off.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i was gonnna actually buy that off ebay the other day, but by their description i coudlnt tell if it was the whole piece or just the silver overlay.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and no i have not looked under the armrest yet, i will have to do that in the morning, i didnt know that! i hope its there haha

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright i got anxious and went out in the rain to go check under my armrest. I dont have the piece. damn

·
Registered
646 Posts
Maybe a dumb question, but what is that part for? I have it on my truck and took it off to see what was under it, nothing lol. Is it just a cubby hole or something?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
646 Posts
Lol it's a really small space.... It took me forever to put it back together. That piece was hell.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
Glock/Pocket
Kimber/Slumber
Taurus/Corral....ya get the idea!

Reactions: BigD412
1 - 14 of 14 Posts