Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and it's part number.

Truck is a 2010 Standard Cab 4.6LV8.

Picture is attached, I don't know how to bring it inline.

2017-07-24 17.50.21.jpg

Bart Hull
Laveen, AZ

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Maybe @TRDsparks can help with this.
I agree...call Sparks. I looked at the parts and I did not see it anywhere. Tim or Micah may be able to help you locate it. If they can't find it, you could try a body shop.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Roman @ToyotaOfCoolSprings I believe has found this before for someone. Its not in the diagram you think its in, might be part of "Interior trim" or something like that when you look for it online. Search around, you'll find it.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,251 Posts
Yea, they have it in the diagram with the interior door panel trim. Weird place to put it, but I guess Toyota and Snap On have their reasons. :D

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Yea, they have it in the diagram with the interior door panel trim. Weird place to put it, but I guess Toyota and Snap On have their reasons. :D
Tell me about hard to find parts LOL. I am looking for the 2 captive bolts for the lower end of the front bumper fascia where the fascia attaches to the bumper. I had my bumpers Line-Xed and they took them out. I have the nuts...I just need the bolts. 2013 Double cab

·
Supporting Vendor
1,251 Posts
Tell me about hard to find parts LOL. I am looking for the 2 captive bolts for the lower end of the front bumper fascia where the fascia attaches to the bumper. I had my bumpers Line-Xed and they took them out. I have the nuts...I just need the bolts. 2013 Double cab
Would it be the 90109-06304 bolts? Bottom left of the diagram, in the bottom corner of the valance?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Would it be the 90109-06304 bolts? Bottom left of the diagram, in the bottom corner of the valance?

Those are the correct ones. Your systems must have more details/parts than what most consumers can see. Thank you!!

·
Supporting Vendor
1,251 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts