Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for wheels and ive come across some i love, but they say the only size they make is a 20x10 with a -12 offset. I'm wondering what it will change, since im getting 35x12.50x20 Nitto Trail Grapplers? And how far will the tire stick out from my truck? I wanted a -44 offset to make it stick out farther but it if cant work out i may need to find a different wheel.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
good grief a -44 would stick wayyyyyyyy out. my +30 sticks out about 1 1/4" from my fenders. No way i'd put mine out further than a couple inches, but that's me.... This is your truck. A 20x10 -12 will stick way out too. You're talking like 4+" sticking out from where the factory wheels stick out with the -44, and prob 3.75+" with the 20x10 -12. If I done my math in my head correctly lol... it's too early

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good grief a -44 would stick wayyyyyyyy out. my +30 sticks out about 1 1/4" from my fenders. No way i'd put mine out further than a couple inches, but that's me.... This is your truck. A 20x10 -12 will stick way out too. You're talking like 4+" sticking out from where the factory wheels stick out with the -44, and prob 3.75+" with the 20x10 -12. If I done my math in my head correctly lol... it's too early

I love the whole wide tired and strong look of a truck, and ive seen plenty of trucks with a -44 offset and i love it!! But are you sure a -44 offset and a -12 offset are just 1/4" off from eachother?

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I love the whole wide tired and strong look of a truck, and ive seen plenty of trucks with a -44 offset and i love it!! But are you sure a -44 offset and a -12 offset are just 1/4" off from eachother?
it's pretty close... by the time you factor in the 1" wider rim. 25.4mm in an inch. there's alot more experts on here than me.... we'll wait and see what they say. Backspacing also factors into it as well so I'd like to see what others say

·
Registered
526 Posts
Mine are 20x10 with -12mm offset. They stick out about 4" with 325/60/20 Falkens.

I love the wide stance too. I wouldn't change a thing.

Dave

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine are 20x10 with -12mm offset. They stick out about 4" with 325/60/20 Falkens.

I love the wide stance too. I wouldn't change a thing.

Dave
You've got a beautiful truck Dave. and Appriciate the help.

Reactions: Decreasing Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just picked up a 2008 doublecab with stock height. I'm looking at the Fuel Mavricks 20" but not sure what the difference between 20x9 and 20x10 and which would be better? I'm planning on getting Nitto Grappler 275/55/R20 and would like the tires to stick out just alittle. will that work?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts