Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1341 - 1360 of 1369 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Readylift TRD 4" lift - 22x9.5 +20 Fuel Assault 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MT

I was worried how it would turn out but the appearance exceeded my expectations. No rub and did not have to trim the body mount. Ride and handling is spot on with no issues.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
I did new tires. 285/70/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my 2017 Pro. Been waiting for a while to upgrade the stock tires.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BIOHZRD

·
Registered
596 Posts
I did new tires. 285/70/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my 2017 Pro. Been waiting for a while to upgrade the stock tires.

Let's see some photos from other angles. I have the 275s and been debating between 295 and the 285s next time. Do you feel it made the truck look "larger" or "lifted" any or about the same?

2016 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro CM MGM

IG: @kt_harb.protundra

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think it made the truck feel larger. I bought the truck because of the look & the factory tires to me didn't make it complete. Disappointing since my 2011 Rock Warrior came with BFG All-Terrains from the factory.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Rotor & Brake Upgrade

I changed out my front & rear rotors & pads today. Went with the Power Stop Z36 setup.

·
Registered
7 Posts
K&N, all weather floor mats, led’s interior and exterior.

Thought about pulling the square body to the shop... that squat tho...

Who did it better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
HigherCaliber, I appreciate the info and just placed the order. Now I can finally start replacing that silly factory chrome/silver crap in my Quicksand TRD!

·
Registered
2020 Tundra TRD Pro
17 Posts
I tee tapped into my back up lights, and installed a pair of Rigid Dually's for the dark up here at night. I left them running too long with the truck in reverse. I think I might have blown a relay, couldn't find a fuse that was bad. Anybody ever have this problem?

·
Registered
2020 TRD Pro
21 Posts
I know many of you have installed your own rear sway bar so I decided to install my own. I was surprised that Toyota didn't have it as standard on their Pro models. So, I purchased one from Bamwholesaleparts.com for a great price...$203.00 with free delivery. I looked up install vids on youtube and found piercedasian did a great one. Followed his step by step and it came out great....so that's what I did to my PRO today!... I mean last Saturday.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I know many of you have installed your own rear sway bar so I decided to install my own. I was surprised that Toyota didn't have it as standard on their Pro models. So, I purchased one from Bamwholesaleparts.com for a great price...$203.00 with free delivery. I looked up install vids on youtube and found piercedasian did a great one. Followed his step by step and it came out great....so that's what I did to my PRO today!... I mean last Saturday. View attachment 882362 View attachment 882363
Because most people take their swaybars off. I don't have front nor rear. The ride is a lot better on the road and offroad. Just sways a bit more when the tent is on.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

1341 - 1360 of 1369 Posts