Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1321 - 1340 of 1369 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
No posts in this thread for a while! Added the Rostra 250-1870 seat heaters this weekend. Long over due. They heat fast on Hi and are perfect on Lo after the seat is up to temp. Pretty easy mod but a lot of fooling around.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
How was the install?

I made this up with a Caliraised LED switch controller. Little trimming involved. Going to separately wire all the lights.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
How was the install?

I made this up with a Caliraised LED switch controller. Little trimming involved. Going to separately wire all the lights.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Wow, nice work!

Heater install wasn't difficult at all just time consuming. I did the drivers side in about half the time as the passenger side since I learned on that one. It's a really nice kit with a good harness with relay already wired. All you need is a good ground and a keyed on/off 12V trigger for the coil. There's an empty threaded hole (M6x1.0 I believe) under the console on passenger side for the grounds and I used the power outlets red wire for the 12V source. It's best to take both seats and the entire center console out of the truck.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Added rear sway bar and 285/65-18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (on stock wheels and suspension). Merry Christmas to me!!!

T

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just put on my second set of front brakes at 101k miles. I went with Hawk SD Pads & Stoptech Cryo treated Slotted Rotors again.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dismantled the rear end, bad wheel bearing on both sides. Brakes gone due to the faulty bearings, i noticed that the pads was wearing out fast and needed to find the reason. And I have had a feeling something was off with the diff for some time due to odd clunking, decided to pull that as well.
Broken pin, and I can tell that the previous owner has also had a broken pin as it been opened before and there are signs of removal of the old pin. But I think they have been sloppy putting it back together. 93'k miles on the truck, bought it at 44'k miles.
Gonna be expensive as most of the rear end must be rebuilt. Will try to do it myself, time for shopping.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Put in the TRD CAI. This is the Panel Type. Easy 10 minute swap out.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice, which model is that particular bumper / light?
It's an NFAB M-RDS bumper with a Rigid 42" light bar. Fit and finish were perfect. I chose this bumper so that i could retain the TRD skid plate. The other bumpers I saw of this style replaced the skid plate with their own.

1321 - 1340 of 1369 Posts