Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

81 - 100 of 4338 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Had a BAK flip tonneau cover installed yesterday. Just in the nick of time as well since moving our oldest daughter to college and it rained on the way.

At any rate looks like upgrades will be on hold for awhile. We moved to another state, house is on the market, had inspection done and got back some major issues that need resolved. Will be putting some major money into the house in order to just sell it. Not to mention the college bill. :crying:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Installed a bed step last night

·
Registered
326 Posts
Installed my E&G Mesh grille. Love how it changes the look.
Looks good, blackout the bolts and do the BHLM and that thing will look ohhh so fresh!

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
eBay 42" lol. It was $52 shipped.

Camburg Coilovers set at 3" with CST BJ UCA's - The front sits slightly higher than the rear.

Rear end is still stock Bilsteins for now.

NFab front bumper

Tires are Toyo Open Country MT 35 x 12.5's

:D
Any rubbing on the tires?

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Bilstein 5100's, CB +2, Bushings, .25 shims, and 295/75/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers...

Waiting on some interior Leds and Nfab bars for side.

Any rubbing? Those are stock rims right? any Problems with the tire rim combo?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Your truck looks great! Give us the all the details.
Any rubbing on the tires?
Total McRub town front back side to side. Skid plate had to be trimmed and I'm hitting the body mount by 1/8-1/4" so I need to do that chop, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Once the body mount is trimmed back it'll be golden.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Traded topper for tonneau cover and leveling kit on the way also. :) good week so far. O and gave it a bath today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,231 Posts
Today I put my Westin skidplate on. Then I hand washed the Tundra using my Gilmour foam gun. I love that thing.
I had one that broke and I have been using the two bucket method for the last year or so. Everyone should have a foam gun. I use a lot more soap but seeing a layer of foam is worth it.

Next week, I may wash it with Dawn dish soap to strip everything, clay, correct paint and polish and seal it.
I haven't done that in about a year. Get it to looking like this again.

Waffle weave towel dried it, then dressed the tires and inner fenders. Then Rain X'd the glass. Picked everything up and gonna vaccuum it down and Aerospace 303 it in the morning. Worn slick fvcking out.

After i dried it , I realized my bed cover has been off a while and i was gonna put it on. I washed it and dried it with the leaf blower on the grass then dressed it, folded it up and put it on.

Didn't take any pictures but the truck was filthy inside and out.

·
Registered
104 Posts
i just finished installing the running boards and color matching mirror caps on the limited ..
oh yea almost forgot about the toyo door cill protectors and weather tech liners front and rear.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Just got in my Rims, and Tires.
Also got in my CB Shims, and Shackles
Roman hooked it up with TRD Grill, hood bulge, and Matching bumpers which came in today.

Just waiting on my OME stuff.

Also, just got my brand new 2015 5.7L Crewmax on Tuesday shipped from Florida to Texas!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Installed a front license plate. Not gonna lie it hurt turning a screw into the Tundra for the first time.
I thought about not doing it and just paying the $40 tickets. Made it a month, then said F it and got the drill out.

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,231 Posts
Installed a front license plate. Not gonna lie it hurt turning a screw into the Tundra for the first time.
MY 08 insert had a gash in it from an accident.
I had replaced it but when I decided to to put my monkey tag on the front, I put the old one with the gash.

It was easier knowing I had the spare. My insert had 4 little indentations where to put the screws. I drilled 4 small pilot holes and it went perfect.

81 - 100 of 4338 Posts