Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

4321 - 4338 of 4338 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Finally got around to removing the 5.7 and C-pillar badges. Also took over maintenance from the dealer as they charged $160 for the 30k oil change service (first five were free) and I couldn't bring myself to repeat that nonsense. Besides from overcharging, they also over-torqued everything they touched.

Oil change, changed both diff fluids, rear axle breather mod, new air filter and greased the 5 zerks on the drivelines. These tools make the oil change a breeze.
https://www.motivxtools.com/products/mx2320-oil-filter-wrench-mx2301-funnel-bundle?variant=895063916569&currency=USD&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-b7qBRDPARIsADVbUbVur_EO2JAupYk-WJX4W1B91jtaTzwonXkUwei0Y3vkFmiPIXYaqD8aAjpSEALw_wcB

·
Registered
26 Posts
Installaed a Bakflip Revolver X4 and BakBox 2. After my tonno pro lo roll crapped out after 4 years. Hopefully this lasts longer although a piece came broken on the cover. One of those black plastics along the side of the cover. Hoping josh from svcustoms or bakflip can send me the part to fix it.
Kimba,

Just curious if you tried to get a replacement from Tonno Pro on the Lo Roll. Mine is also 4 years old and the threading holding the Velcro and support rods has failed. Thought I could repair it, but probably cost too much time and aggravation.

·
Registered
521 Posts
After more than a year of indecision concerning my truck's exhaust, I went ahead and placed my order with Dirty Deeds on 9/11. I am looking forward to the boost in low end power, and Keith promised me that the custom stainless steel cat-back he will build for my RCSB will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Added TRD rear Sway bar, White leds all around, TRD Huskyliners decal, 20% window tint, and TRD shift knob. Shift knob added 10+ horsepower easy, GEM t3 tube steps.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
New calipers painted with G2, Hawk LTS pads, Stoptech cryo slotted rotors, SDHQ kevlar/braided hoses on all 4 corners. Did radiator and hoses about a month ago and PCV valve (which ended up actually being stuck).

·
Registered
167 Posts
P cord wrapped my steering wheel and passenger assist handle. Also installed the Start X remote start.

2014 Limited
20x9 Fuel Krank wheels
33 x 12.5 Toyo Open Country RT
ToyTec/Eibach 3" Lift
Total Chaos Fabrication upper control arms

Sent from my S10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Installed ADD HoneyBadger side steps last week
Had 20% Ceramic tint installed all around and 70% crystalline Tint put on front window today
Also had both Headrest DVD players hardwired
Love it so far!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does anybody have the capability to photoshop a 2018-2019 sequoia front end on a 07 tundra? Just wondering what it might look like. Or maybe someone has done the conversion there has been many people converting to the newer led headlights and it looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
4 Posts

This is what I did

Yep it has that TB Spacer along with that EconoAid Throttle Body Booster and the Jet Performance MAF. Since I can't find a heat shield by itself or didn't want to make one I went with a turbo air filter. The outer cone shield cover plays like a hear shield so I'm currently no worries about the hot air inside the engine bay.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Washed her up too make her all pretty before snow and road crap take over.

2014 Limited
20x9 Fuel Krank wheels
33 x 12.5 Toyo Open Country RT
ToyTec/Eibach 3" Lift
Total Chaos Fabrication upper control arms
JBL Entune with add on Kicker 1000W 12" 2-Ohm Slim Shallow Subwoofer

Sent from my S10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts

Changed the tires and cleaned her up, preparing her for the off-road tour in Portugal next month. Gonna be very a very exciting tour! I always wanted to drive in Europe, there are great landscapes. Hoping no problems with the shipment, though. After the tour, I'm looking to sell it and buying real estate in Portugal. So, it’s going to be the last drive with this beauty…

·
Premium Member
6,866 Posts
I finally installed my Xantrex SW 600 watt. It runs a heat gun on low . I had it in my shed for 10 years! it was for a travel trailer that was sold. It JUST fits under the crappy designed rear flip up seats. I want to install the ESP truck plastic insert so I left my wires long. While I had the truck torn apart I ran RCS's and some amp wires. I also wired a 12v Constant Cig adapter into the center console. I use a Bussmann Tap right into the Fuse box for now with a 10 amp fuse that the socket and wire call for. I have 2 150 watt inverters in there that don't work as Stated with the tiny wires Toyota uses... they looks like angel hair pasta :)

I did tidy up the wire some more after the pic. I used industrial velcro from 3M on the 4 feet. Its not going anywhere with the seat down or up for that matter. It holds real good on the carpet. The unit is always off unless you push the button on the front. You turn it off and on manually so I don't drain my battery. Its also got low voltage cut off and many other features and puts out SW voltage. I paid 180$ for it 10 years ago and they still sell it on amazon for 180$ But I wish I purchased the remote switch for it. It uses a cat5 or phone jack wire that I wish I ran to the front dash though I don't know where I would have mounted it.

EVERYTING was soldered and shrink wrapped.

Front RCA hide away ! for later use. That OEM sub is going BY By one day soon. I tapped the OEM amp and found out the sub output that Im going to use.

uhh how do you edit a post with this new forum layout. I can only edit the title.

Look at them rusty rear seat brackets. No leaks or wet rug. I have seen posts about it before. Again I did tidy them wires. They were getting pinched when the seat was down. Now it closes perfect Just enough room with out an inch to spare. I had to hold the inverter up tight to the seat bottom and find a spot where there were no reinforced cross bars. I found a sweet spot so that determined the placement of the unit for now.

4321 - 4338 of 4338 Posts