Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

4301 - 4320 of 4346 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Improved the look of my wheels with some subtle accent color. I'd like to add some red next, but that's about a 1000 miles away at the moment.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Got new shoes Saturday.
Nokian Rotiiva AT Plus (LT275/70R18E)
Little harsh on the ride but not to terrible.

Washed and waxed the thing early Sunday morning
before the heat kicked in.

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
New guy here with a '19.. I added some decals to my debadged sx, 2" leveling spacers in preparation of 285's 'maybe' and 1.5" wheel spacers and alignment. All before 700 miles. Only smashed one finger in the process.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Magnaflow.....

And I LOVE it.

*EDIT* Well... I kinda love it. It sounds great at idle and acceleration and low speeds, even up to 55/60
mph it's still fairly quiet At or below 1600rpm. Which is what I wanted. Just a nice sound.

But up around 65-70 (1800+rpm) the drone is HORRIBLE. I would say even annoying.... Hope
I don't regret this addition because I do a good bit of highway/interstate driving.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Painted the top of the headlights. Not sure how I feel about it yet. After polishing the lights I still wasn't happy with the how the top of the light came out, so I just painted it. What do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
How much are you getting paid for spamming the forum?
I don't want to "spam" the forum. I just want to get the word out.
I've wanted one of these for a long time, so I'm honestly excited about it. I'm not being paid. I might get a slightly deeper discount, if we get enough buyers, but that's it.

Do you think I've posted too much?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Switched out the oem Entune HU for a Pioneer 7200NEX and Maestro RR. Now have decent sound (the stock sucked!) Nav and more data on the display.

4301 - 4320 of 4346 Posts