Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

2121 - 2140 of 4334 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have recently installed the Iphone mirroring kit and the drivers side grab handle. I love both mods. Worth every penny and both are pretty easy to do.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Slowly working on making all my lights LED. :) Added LED License plate lights to both my 2000 & 2010 and added Amber LED Marker lights to the 2010. On the plate light pics, left is LED, right is incandescent. Looks much nicer. :)
Are these plug and play LED? I have a 12 CM I would like to start tossing LED's on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Are these plug and play LED? I have a 12 CM I would like to start tossing LED's on.
Yep they sure are. :) The License plate and marker light bulbs are all 194's. I've also have LED Bulbs in both my back up lights and cab lights. Those are 921's. I'm using Phillips LED Vision bulbs. Very simple plug and play upgrade. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have recently installed the Iphone mirroring kit and the drivers side grab handle. I love both mods. Worth every penny and both are pretty easy to do.

Did you go with Beat-sonic ?

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I just looked that up, pretty sweet idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to use the Waze app for traffic warnings and I think mirroring is the only way to got it on the head unit.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Slowly working on making all my lights LED. :) Added LED License plate lights to both my 2000 & 2010 and added Amber LED Marker lights to the 2010. On the plate light pics, left is LED, right is incandescent. Looks much nicer. :)
Are those the same LED bulbs as the interior bulbs? (dome/map light)

·
"Missing a Few Liters"
4,390 Posts
No kidding. I helped a buddy put 6112s and 5160s on his 2010 and he took it there for alignment (dealer turned him away). He had good impressions as well.

The loaner car had an easy pass in it. Unexpected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
477 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Are those the same LED bulbs as the interior bulbs? (dome/map light)
Hi BajaMike. Sorry for delayed reply. I'm not sure if they are the same as some of the interior lighting. On my 2000 most of the instrument lighting are 194's, but that is as far as I have dug on interior lighting so far. I will update when I get around to upgrading those bulbs. I would imagine there are probably a couple 194's in the interior. I will say that Toyota has done a great job at making simple maintenance fairly easy and straight forward to do on our trucks. :)

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
2121 - 2140 of 4334 Posts